Thursday 30 April 2009

Birdsong

The sun came out and the woodland came alive with the sweet sound of birdsong. With camera in hand I raced to the little wood five minutes from the house, hoping the sunshine would be lighting up the Bluebells, and it was. While walking there I thought of all the hundred and one jobs I seem to have accumulated, I've an exhibition in two weeks in Keswick, it's running alongside the mountain festival. The frames came today for all the paintings which are sitting waiting under dressed. I'm also running a four day course in just over a weeks time, so I do hope these Bluebells stay in flower. You could be seeing a few more of these wonderful smelling magical flowers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jane,
Pleased to see you managed to capture the Peppered forest floor of Keswick.