Thursday 7 May 2009

Keswick Mountain Exhibition

Striding Edge, Helvellyn, Acrylic by Jane Ward
Just finished painting Striding Edge with the new Winsor and Newton Acrylics, I must say 'I like them' I like the way they don't dry instantly they do have a more of a Oil texture and painterly feel. I'm getting ready for my big Exhibition of the year it's running alongside the 'Keswick Mountain Festival' it starts on Friday 15th to Monday 18th May at Moot hall in the centre of Keswick. Today I've also been framing four new originals that will be in the exhibition, it's great seeing them finished, but I will be having a peep at them everyday until the exhibition, it's a strange carry on been an artist you can get really attached to paintings and I do like them to go to good homes!!! But the bills need paying.

No comments: