Saturday 18 July 2009

The On- line Watercolour Evening Class

Yorkshire Poppy field painted in Oils
by Jane Ward
Here I am sitting in my exhibition at Moot Hall, it's been a real joy hearing what people have to say about my paintings, pastels have been admired which makes me want to get them out. I've had a few people in who have seen the articles in 'Leisure Painter' and it's great hearing feedback about what they thought. I had a lovely lady in who totally suprised me telling me she was 98 years old, I asked her what had helped her live to this ripe old age and how did she manage to look so good ' Cups of Tea' 'Egg and Chips' and best of all I think we should all do this 'Look on the bright side of life dear' she moved me to tears! I so believe in this, so I could be hammering away at a lap top in another 56 years time!!!
On another note check out www.watercolourcourse.co.uk for my new and very exciting venture for 'The Evening Class'

4 comments:

Dave from Keswick said...

Jane, what a wonderful treat to view all your paintings in one gallery, at one time. I still can't make up my mind which is my favorite (not that there should be just one one).... maybe its the "Evening Light on Derwentwater" with the last rays of a golden sunset illuminating the fells and grazing sheep.... could be Walla Crag. I'm going to have to look again!

Lakeland art said...

d40 you never introduced yourself!
I'm pleased to say that 'Evening light over Derwentwater sold to a lovely couple.

Dave from Keswick said...

Doh, silly me.. Sorry Jane, you do already know me !
I brought Kyle into see you while you were working on Dreamweaver.
My Apologies.

Lakeland art said...

Ah the famous four legged art crytic