Friday 15 October 2010

The heat is on!


The pressure is on, with 2 weeks and 6 days to 'Art Live' at the NEC I've been painting madly all week, trying to get my demo piece together. The table as you can see from the above photo looks like a Daler Rowney Bomb of paints has gone off, and the floor see below photo is struggling for space, I have Tuesday's disaster in the top left corner, Thursday Morning, followed by Thursday afternoon in bottom left corner, Friday Morning in the middle followed by Friday and Wednesday afternoon in the bottom right. Now if you are still with me and not totally muddled, I also sneezed on Thursday morning and pulled my back enabling me to sit down until now. So the mood is brighter, or maybe the pain killers and deep heat have kicked in to action.Keep following for more NEC countdowns.


 Friday's Title tune

No comments: