Tuesday 16 November 2010

Friars Crag a special place.

A favourite little haunt, love this view and place. It's Friars Crag on Derwentwater, it's a lovely place to watch the end of the day with ducks and Geese flying by.It's been all go lately with no time to walk the fells so a walk down to Friars Crag is next best.

Winter reflections Tarn Hows Watercolour by Jane Ward
 I dare not tell you that this is 'Tarn Hows' I've obviously got a thing about another beautiful place in the Lake District, I will have to visit soon, maybe that might help with this addiction. Used just 3 colours one of them was my new Raw Umber winter colour. Walking down to Friars Crag today and I could see Raw Umber everywhere!! I'm demonstrating this little watercolour tomorrow at  Keswick monthly art group.

No comments: