Friday 26 November 2010

A magic Medium

Hot footed it down to Heaton Cooper Studio in Grasmere to get some magic Acrylic medium that I hope will be the way forward, what you may ask is this little bit of Magic!! Well It's 'Matte Medium ' all singing all dancing' you may think I've lost the plot, but really as all artists know there's nothing like thinking this could be the product I've been searching for!! Last night looking at my Innominate Tarn sky section, a thunderbolt hit and I realised what I needed was depth in the clouds! So my magic new medium is going to help with these glazes.

I'll let you know how it goes, the one thing about painting at this time of the year is that daylight hours are very short.

So here is my Friday Tunes,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXQ_qCtTtuA

Its a lovely up lifting tune, you can't beat a bit of 'Take That'

No comments: