Wednesday 7 November 2012

A splendid view from Walla Crag

Derwentwater and Bassenthwaite seen from the top of Walla and if you look closely distant Scottish peaks.


I love the light on a late afternoon and feel that this is just asking to be painted in watercolours, soft misty fells and Autumn colours in easy conifer trees!! Why not let me show you how easy watercolours can be, I have a workshop for beginners in Keswick Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th February 2013 with a few places left  or if you fancy my Online Course, just send a email to lakelandart@hotmail.co.uk and we can get painting.


Who says just the Alps can have Alpine glow!


And I couldn't resist these ladies having a bubble bath ? Well it does look a little like that!

If you'd like more to see more information on my painting holidays and courses





No comments: