Tuesday 15 January 2013

Painting trips for watercolourists



This was the view from my bathroom this morning ,glorious snowy Grizedale Pike. 
You can see just the fell tops in Keswick have a little snow, unlike other areas of Britain.
I'm not too sad about this, I'm getting ready for a trip to Samoens in the French Alps.



And this is what I'm expecting to see next week, fingers crossed. 
The Art gear is first to be packed, I'm taking watercolours, gouache and a few 
watercolour pencils this time. They shouldn't freeze on the slopes
Would love to take the Oils but cannot imagine skiing  in a Cream coat 
and  keeping it that way! 
Number One art critic would have a fit, if he saw me with the Pocade box on the ski lift!!





I thought you might like a warmer tantalising view?
Imagine Prosecco in hand, a warm breeze blowing, the sun setting on the Island and Lake below
The Best Home made  Italian dish about to be served 
And your thinking I painted a super painting today
Life is simple
www.lakelandartcourses.co.uk Check out the dates and see if you can make it

Saturday 22nd to 29th June 2013

Saturday 14th to 21st September 2013







No comments: