Tuesday 14 January 2014

'Admiring the view' Flaine to Mont Blanc


'Admiring the view'
Flaine to Mont Blanc
Painted in Oils 14.5 x 7.5 inches

Well what can I say, I think the fresh fallen snow has got to me. I saw this scene and thought 'Umm maybe this could be an interesting painting' It was definitely more challenging than I anticipated but kept me quiet for a few hours. I am still getting to grips with the Oils and figuring out what they can do on the Arches Oil paper.


Sunshine Meadow painted in watercolour from Chalet 365 Samoens

If you fancy painting in the French Alps this Summer, I have a week organised staying at Chalet 365 in Samoens. This fabulous chalet has views that any artist will find inspiring,  five star comfortable and with food to entice all taste buds.We will be painting at different locations each day, with views of  Mont Blanc,  Emerald Lakes and pretty Alpine towns and villages. 
With just eight artists the course is suitable for beginners and Intermediates and also room for non painting partners that enjoy walking, cycling or just relaxing in a beautiful setting. 

Saturday 30th August to 6th September 2014 Price £995.00

For more details www.lakelandartcourses.co.uk  or just email me at lakelandart@hotmail.co.uk 

No comments: