Monday 13 January 2014

Afternoon Sunshine Mont Buet, Samoens painted in Oils


How wonderful to paint outside in the sunshine in January!! I thought I would try my oils on Arches Oil paper this winter. I have ideas about taking it up onto the slopes, but unsure as yet how it will travel and also what 'Number One art critic' will have to say about this! So today I ventured just out onto the balcony for the 1st Oil of the year. It's marvellous to get back into the painting and start a New year with lots of ideas.

You may notice the lack of snow here in Samoens, it is like Spring I am told, but with cold weather forecast for later in the week, I'm sure I will be bringing you some wintery scene's


Afternoon Sunshine Mont Buet, Samoens
Painted in Oils
Size 14.5 x 7.5 inches
For Sale

If you fancy learning a few new techniques or colour mixing tips with personal feedback 
I have an Online watercolour course with six projects in each course 

No comments: