Monday 10 February 2014

Winter time Les Carroz


Les Carroz

Painted in Watercolours 
Size 19x 11.5 inches For Sale

Skiing down into Les Carroz, this pretty Alpine village always catches my eye. 
I thought I would have a go at painting this scene with different colours in the palette, try and keep the painting bright and harmonising and with a little repetition in the buildings, I was hoping this would link the scene together.
Masking fluid and tape was used along the way as was a little wax.
Lots of thought went into this painting, I sketched it out and masked, then did not know how to jump in.
It was a little scary! Whoever said watercolours are a relaxing hobby, never painted!!
It is fun though and challenging

To purchase this painting or for more details just send me an email 

Or if you fancy having a dabble in watercolours and not sure where to start!
 Online watercolour lessons www.watercolourcourse.co.uk

No comments: