Friday 16 January 2015

Gable from Wastwater

 
Gable from Wastwater.
 
Painted in Watercolours
 
I watched 'Scafell A year of a mountain' and felt I had to paint the next day, Wastwater.
 It was a great film, and worth catching. Watching it on a damp wild damp made me certainly look forward to Spring and getting out on the fells. I have just five Wainwrights left to conquer, One been Yewbarrow the mighty ridge in the painting and another Scafell!
 
Painted on Arches 140lbs with a mixture of warm colours and a few hairy moments painting the sky!
The joy of watercolours and watching paint move into places while it dies.
 
I've had some super paintings back this week from my online course, it is a good time of the year to get into painting. If you fancy joining and gaining a few new tips and lots of personal feedback
 
 
 To purchase 'Gable from Wastwater' email me at lakelandart@hotmail.co.uk
or follow the link below.


No comments: