Friday 31 July 2015

Pastel Online course





Towards the Solway painted in Pastels

Over the last few months I've really enjoyed getting back into some Pastel painting. I've painted in Pastels for many years, loving this medium that can give such stunning results.Living close to the Lake District Fells and Lakes, I'm never without inspiration come Winter or Summer.This medium gives such fantastic results and  is a great way to gain confidence when painting with other mediums. You don't need masses of equipment and you can pick up pastels as you go along. 

With this in mind, I've been contemplating for a while about a Pastel Online course. 
The feedback I've received from the Watercolour online Course has been fantastic and seeing students progress with gentle personal guidance and step by step instructions. 

So here is a sneak preview into my new Online Pastel course  which include six landscape scenes from from the Lake District and a  gorgeous Poppy field.
 The price of the Online course for six projects including step be step instructions and personal feedback after each project is £55.00 send me an email to enrol and for more details. For USA and Canadian  artists the price for the pastel online course is 90.00 USD.
Online Pastel course



I've chosen some great subjects for the first course to get you started
 and you will be amazed, at the results that you will paint and the joy that is Pastels.




After the rain painted in Pastels 


Original Painting For sale at my  Etsy Shop












No comments: