Tuesday 5 January 2016

A new year a new Hobby


 
 
 
A great big Happy Inspiring New Year to you.
 
How's the painting going? It's quite hard to get back into it after a short break.  I want to paint so much but at times find it difficult to focus on exactly what!! So the other day I had a play and painted one of my online projects

 
Windermere Sunset
This is the third project of the first course

 
 I've a few new students all starting the course and this is what one of them had to say after completing the first painting.
 
Thanks for the encouraging comments! 

I found the project gave me lots of new things to think about, especially the use of water to soften colour once it was applied to the paper. Also, I have commandeered my daughters hair dryer, which she is so far being understanding about. :)

The next project looks like another step up so looking forward to getting started. I might take your advice and do a couple of versions before sending back to you.

I can't wait to see his next painting. If you fancy joining and stating a new hobby for 2016. I love painting and see things so differently because of this. Definitely recommend it


Online Watercolour course is £55.00 for six projects, including sketches, colour tags and material list. With feedback and more helpful tips after each project is completed.






 

No comments: